Red painted

 

This week I was preparing the design of an eat-in kitchen for a client, and I am thinking about painting some of the kitchen cabinets in red! Yes red!

I noticed that more and more designers are using red to paint cabinets or paneling.

These images of red painted paneling and cabinets inspired me and persuade me to give red a try in this new kitchen design.

 

Although this is a red painted dining room, the cabinetry inspired me to bring in red in the kitchen design.

8Source

I would love to suggest a cabinetry kitchen wall as this one here.

9Source

 

Here is used Farrow & Ball Rectory Red, that is echoed in the wallpaper.

1Source

 

Don’t you love the beautiful red painted paneling in this sitting room ?

7Source 

 

Red painted library!

10Source

 

This is a kitchen design that I really love!!! All cabinets are painted red. Very inspiring!

4Source

 

Or this one! I love the combination of the oak kitchen isle with the red painted cabinetry!

5Source

 

And again, another shade of red!

2Source

 

This door inspired me to even paint the kitchen inner door in red! Why not?!

3Source The World of Interiors Dec 2011  Photo Credit Christopher Simon Sykes

 

Even if I don’t succeed to convince my client to paint the exterior of the cabinets in red, I definitely will try to give the boarded interior of the cabinetry a shade of red!

boardedBoarded insides of cabinetry

 

The only thing I have to decide now, is to make a choice out of the different shades of red!

Here are some of the Farrow & Ball reds I love.

FARROW & BALL

2012-10-05_141640

It’s very interesting to know that on the Farrow & Ball website, you can find some color schemes as here for the Rectory Red paint.

Color scheme Rectory Redimage

To discover more paint colors, please visit Farrow & Ball at http://eu.farrow-ball.com.

 

Would you dare to paint your kitchen cabinetry red? Please, tell me!

 

Happy weekend!

 

xx

Greet

You have read this article Red / Wood paneling with the title Red painted. You can bookmark this page URL http://carteirodopoente.blogspot.com/2012/10/red-painted.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Red painted"

Post a Comment