Lefèvre Interiors featured in latest issue of Beta-Plus books

In november 2009 I did a post (here) about the photo-shoot that was taken at my home and I promised to show you the published photos of this shoot. So the shoot and related article of my home is now published in the latest issue of the Beta-Plus books, Contemporary Living with Antiques!!!

10 Cover of this issue of the Beta-Plus books.

The book is published in Dutch, French and English.

First there is the article about my home and second there is a reportage of the home of a client of our company Lefèvre Interiors.

My home

1

2

3

4

5

6

7

A Lefèvre Interiors’ client’s home

8

9

WWW.LEFEVRE.BE

I am wondering what you will think about it?

xx

Greet

You have read this article Belgian interiors / Boiserie / Lambrisering / Lefèvre Interiors / My home / Wood paneling with the title Lefèvre Interiors featured in latest issue of Beta-Plus books. You can bookmark this page URL http://carteirodopoente.blogspot.com/2010/04/lefevre-interiors-featured-in-latest.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Lefèvre Interiors featured in latest issue of Beta-Plus books"

Post a Comment