Peaceful, earthy tones interiors

First of all , I want you to know, dear readers and blogfriends, that I am so busy this week, that I really don’t have so much time to blog! So to my blogger colleagues, I would say : ”Sorry that I didn’t comment your posts these days, but I will be back within a few days to read your blogposts” and to all my readers who emailed me : ”Sorry I didn’t emailed back to you yet, but I will within a few days.”!

I am working on a project and today I was going through my files, searching for inspirational images !

I thought it could be nice sharing some of the images which inspired me for some reason.

The images are all of very peaceful interiors and you will notice earthy and sandy tones.

I hope you will be inspired as much as I am!

3

1. Alessandra Home Interiors

2

2. Alessandra Home Interiors

5

3. Alessandra Home Interiors

29

4. Bates Corkern

30

5. Source unknown

13

6. Alain & Brigitte Garnier antiques

36

7. Source unknown

31

8. Veranda Magazine

28

9. Things That Inspire blog

20

10. Bates Corkern

21

11. Bates Corkern

7

12. Alessandra Home Interiors

34

13. Axel Pairon

32

14. Alexandra Siebelink Interior

33

15. Alexandra Siebelink Interior

24

16. Axel Pairon

I always love to read your comments my friends!

Signature

You have read this article Interiors in earthy tones with the title Peaceful, earthy tones interiors. You can bookmark this page URL http://carteirodopoente.blogspot.com/2010/06/peaceful-earthy-tones-interiors.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Peaceful, earthy tones interiors"

Post a Comment