Cabinet new look

 

I am thinking about painting the inside of the cabinet in my living room. It looks too dark now and whatever I want to put inside of the cabinet, it don’t give me the look I have in mind.

What color do I have to choose? Browsing through my files to give me some inspiration, I came across some beautiful colors I could use to paint the inside of the cabinet.

2011-04-13_125810

My living room cabinet.

 

Tones of orange

6

1

4

 

Shades of grey

5

 

Purple

11

Pink

3

 

Yellow

7

 

All tones of blue and green

2

9

8

16Brigitte & Alain Garnier

15Brigitte & Alain Garnier

12 Brigitte & Alain Garnier

10Brigitte & Alain Garnier

 

Choosing the right color depends on where the cabinet is placed (living room, dining room or kitchen) and of the dominating colors used in that room. Are the items you want to place inside functional or do you want them to dispose only as decorative accessories.

I might think I will go for a shade of orange.

Talk to you soon!

xx

Signature

 

Image source : 1 Lefèvre Interiors/ 5 French Larkspur/ 6 Walda Pairon/  12,13,14,15 Brigitte & Alain Garnier/

2,3,4,7,8,9,10,11 unknown

You have read this article Cabinets with the title Cabinet new look. You can bookmark this page URL http://carteirodopoente.blogspot.com/2011/04/cabinet-new-look.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Cabinet new look"

Post a Comment