A Thank You, A New discovered gorgeous Blog and Beautiful outdoor Seating

 

Dearest readers, a few days ago I received an email from Sally and John, the owners of the Wilson Kelsey Design firm, based in Boston, to ask me if I would give them permission to write a blogpost about my orangery-redo. I was flattered!! John and Sally (husband and wife) are very talented designers. Wilson Kelsey Design is an award winning residential and commercial interior design firm. Their range of services spans initial design ideas through project completion for new construction, renovations, or home decor.

Sally and John have a beautiful website and blog that you really have to visit. You will not be disappointed.

WK DesignA realization by Wilson Kelsey Design.   image source : website Wilson Kelsey Design

To visit the Wilson Kelsey Design website, click on logo :

WK Design logo

If you are interested in the blogpost John and Sally did about my orangery-redo, click on the image of my orangery below.

OrangeryImage of our orangery (picture by me).

Thank you so much John and Sally, for this post about my orangery! I feel honoured to be included in your wonderful blog!

____

This morning I discovered the gorgeous British blog The Paper Mulberry !

The Paper Mulberry logo

Glenda, the author of the blog, is a former fashion designer turned artist/illustrator and is mad about interiors & design! She lives with her husband and cat in rural Lincolnshire (England) in a 500 year old farmhouse that they have been restoring for the past 12 years.

 PM 4A picture of Glenda’s home.   image source : Glenda’s blog

 

PM 1 One of the so many charming images of Glenda’s blog.

 

I love the way Glenda is representing the images on her blog. Notice the color samples she add between the images. Isn’t that fabulous?!

PM 2 PM 3

To check Glenda’s blog, click on The Paper Mulberry logo :

The Paper Mulberry logo

I love your blog Glenda and I am sure my readers will love it too!

____

Beautiful outdoor seating

I really love beautiful outdoor furniture and in particular outdoor seating. During the past months I filed some images of my preferred seating that I would love to share with you today.

 13 A wide range of wooden outdoor seating to discover at the Belgian company Massant. For further information please  contact Massant because the outdoor collection is not on their website yet!

 

12Wrought iron armchair    Image source : Maisons de Campagne Mai-Juin 2011 Photo credit : Stephen Clément

 

9Wrought iron settee    Image source : La Campagne Décoration Mai-Juin 2011 Photo credit : Christophe Madamour

 

11 Image source : La Campagne Décoration Mai-Juin 2011 Photo credit : Gilles Trillard

I love this!!!!

 

 

10 Image source : La Campagne Décoration Mai-Juin 2011 Photo credit : Gilles Trillard

And this!!!!

 

 

14 Image source : The Bench    For more information : sedimentscalcaires@skynet.be

 

18 Image source here

 

2 Axel Vervoordt (Photo by me)

 

3 Axel Vervoordt (Photo by me)

 

1 Comfortable large bench with cushions. AM Projects  Image source website AM Projects

 

6 Globuy.com   Image source website Globuy.com

 

5 Rattan settee by Garnier Antiques.  Image source website Garnier Antiques

 

4 Wooden bench  Axel Vervoordt  (Photo by me)

 

20

A transat chair upholstered with a toile de jouy fabric. Toiles de Jouy   Image source website Toiles de Jouy

 

19Isn’t that the most beautiful outdoor seating ever? Image source : here

 

I hope you enjoyed this Monday’s post and I wish you all a wonderful new week!

xx

Signature

You have read this article Beautiful blogs / Outdoor furniture with the title A Thank You, A New discovered gorgeous Blog and Beautiful outdoor Seating. You can bookmark this page URL http://carteirodopoente.blogspot.com/2011/05/a-thank-you-new-discovered-gorgeous.html. Thanks!

No comment for "A Thank You, A New discovered gorgeous Blog and Beautiful outdoor Seating"

Post a Comment