A thank you to my readers, friends and blog colleagues and a happy 4th to all of my US readers and friends !

 

First of all a huge thank you to you, my readers, for all of your nice comments on my latest posts about Brooke’s visit and about the Belgian designer Natalie Haegeman. I so enjoyed reading all of your sweet comments! Thank you so much!!! It means a lot to me.

And second I want to thank some of my blogcolleagues and friends for posting about me, my blog and my work!

I was so spoiled by my wonderful blogcolleagues these passed days!

 

Thank you Julie for your post about me as a designer and about the work of my company!

If you are interested in Julie’s post, click on logo of her blog Belle Vivir.

 

Logo BV

F1 Picture of my home on Julie’s post.

 

 

A thank you to Céline of the blog Céline Chollet Aquarelles for her post about the aquarelle she made of my home! Wonderful to see how Céline starts drawing and how she finishes the aquarelle! Thank Céline! You are an artist!!

If you are interested in the aquarelle drawing process, click here.

Logo CC

F2 One of the pictures of my home I sent to Céline.

 

F4 The beautiful finished aquarelle Céline made for me!!

 

 

Thank you to my friend Brooke of the blog Velvet & Linen for posting such a wonderful pictures of our meeting! And thank you Steve for all the pictures you took the day of our meeting!

If you haven’t yet read Brooke’s post about our meeting, click here.

Logo V&L

Foto 3 Brooke arriving at our home.

 

 

And a huge thank you to my friend Natalie Haegeman of Natalie Haegeman Interiors for the reference to Belgian Pearls in her Summer Sale News Letter!

Thank you so much Natalie! I feel honored!

 

If you want to see more of Natalie’s work click here .

NH Logo

Mappen weergeven/verbergen

NL NH Click here to read the Summer Sale News Letter in full screen.

 

___

TO ALL MY US FRIENDS, READERS, FOLLOWERS AND BLOGCOLLEAGUES :

A HAPPY 4TH !!!

American Flag

 

amerikaanse_ambassade American embassy in Brussels

 

Talk to you soon!

xx

Signature

You have read this article Independance Day with the title A thank you to my readers, friends and blog colleagues and a happy 4th to all of my US readers and friends !. You can bookmark this page URL http://carteirodopoente.blogspot.com/2011/07/a-thank-you-to-my-readers-friends-and.html. Thanks!

No comment for "A thank you to my readers, friends and blog colleagues and a happy 4th to all of my US readers and friends !"

Post a Comment