Pearls from Belgium

I hope everyone of you have had a wonderful Holiday time and started this New Year in a perfect way!
Thank you so much for all the best wishes I received!
So we are back to normal and I will do the best I can to bring you this year a lot of interesting blogposts.
With my first post of this year I would love to spoil you with some nice images of Belgian interiors.
I hope you will enjoy these ‘Belgian pearls’ .






4 Unknown

1 Dick Graaff & Theun van Beers antiques dealers Silver Objects   Source : Magazine More Than Classic 2008/5 Photo credit Guy Obijn

20Edith Gybels   Source : FB



22Edith Gybels   Source : FB 





I am very busy preparing some meetings with clients this week!
Talk to you soon!
xx
Greet
You have read this article Belgian interiors with the title Pearls from Belgium. You can bookmark this page URL http://carteirodopoente.blogspot.com/2012/01/pearls-from-belgium.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Pearls from Belgium"

Post a Comment