Painted cupboards

 

As I am preparing a client’s project, I was browsing my files to find beautiful painted cupboards as inspiration to start the design of a kitchen. I wanted to share with you some of my favorites.

1Vlassak-Verhulst via Magazine Wonen Landelijke Stijl juni-juli 2012 - Photo credit Martin Steenhaut-Martimax Imaging

 

6Antiek Amber

 

2Lefèvre Interiors – Photo credit Jo Pauwels

 

3Garnier Antiques

 

5Axel Vervoordt via Wilson Kelsey Design Blog

 

7Kevin Harris – Photo credit Chipper Hatter

 

4Helen Norman Photographer

 

Talk to you soon .

Enjoy the weekend !

xx

Greet

You have read this article Cabinets / Cupboards with the title Painted cupboards. You can bookmark this page URL http://carteirodopoente.blogspot.com/2013/03/painted-cupboards.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Painted cupboards"

Post a Comment