Belgian Pearls 4th Anniversary

 

 

Dear friends and readers,  today I ceIebrate the 4th anniversary of Belgian Pearls. I can’t believe that I am blogging for 4 years now !

Four years ago today I started this new adventure and I had no idea that this virtual world would bring me so much joy, inspiration and so many friends from around the world! The past 4 years I have had a great time in sharing with you the things I love and that inspire me and the things I wanted you to know about Belgium.

With every post I write, I do hope to bring you something new, something that inspires you and that makes your day!

I would love to thank all of you for reading and commenting my posts, for being there, following Belgian Pearls from behind your screen.

I do receive so many emails with questions about interior design issues, about antiques dealers and places to visit in Belgium…Please forgive me I can’t find time to reply them all (wish I could) !!! I do hope you will understand.

A huge thank you to all my blogcolleagues who were so sweet to support me in several blogging issues the past 4 years!

And thank you to all my friends who invited me to come over for a visit to meet each other in person. I hope I will be able to visit some of you in one of the next years!

FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART, A SINCERE THANK YOU TO EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU, BEING A LOYAL FOLLOWER OF BELGIAN PEARLS ! 

I AM SO VERY GRATEFUL TO ALL OF YOU.

I really do hope to keep on inspiring you with my future blogposts.

 

Thank you

xx

You have read this article Blog anniversary with the title Belgian Pearls 4th Anniversary. You can bookmark this page URL http://carteirodopoente.blogspot.com/2013/07/belgian-pearls-4th-anniversary.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Belgian Pearls 4th Anniversary"

Post a Comment