My favorite Christmas decorating ideas

 

Only 3 weeks to go until Christmas and I still have to think about decorating our home for Christmas! Fortunately there is the internet. Browsing the web, I found some really beautiful Christmas vignettes and decorating ideas.

Some of my favorites this year.

Enjoy !

 

Inside the home…

7Image source here

 

20Image source here

 

6Image source here

 

29Image source unknown

 

35Image source here

 

31Image source here

 

51Image source here

 

8Image source here

 

25Image source unknown

 

5Image source here

 

34Image source here

 

54Image source here

 

24Image source here

 

36Image source here

 

55Image source here

 

22Image source here

 

 

Outside…

37Image source unknown

 

19Image source here

 

15Image source here

 

14Image source here

 

23Image source here

 

38Image source here

 

39Image source here

 

30Image source here

 

 

Christmas table setting ideas…

3Image source here

 

4Image source here

 

12Image source unknown

 

40Image source here

 

32Image source here

 

2Image source unknown

 

33Image sourc here

 

 

Christmas wrapping ideas…

52Image source here

 

1Image source here

 

21Image source here

 

56Image source here

 

 

My favorite Christmas tree this year ? The one without ornaments…

49Image source here

 

I hope these images inspired you to decorate your home for Christmas.

Happy weekend to you all !

xx

Greet

You have read this article Christmas with the title My favorite Christmas decorating ideas. You can bookmark this page URL http://carteirodopoente.blogspot.com/2013/12/my-favorite-christmas-decorating-ideas.html. Thanks!

No comment for "My favorite Christmas decorating ideas"

Post a Comment