Warmth of wood

 

Goodday dear readers, I hope everyone has had a nice weekend!

As I browsed into some older issues of magazines and some of the interior design books which I hadn’t taken of our library shelves since a long time, I came across some beautiful and inspirational images.

To start this new week, I absolutely wanted to share with you a few images that really caught my eye !

In every image, I love the warmth of the wood !

2Source Magazine Campagne Decoration Nov-Dec 2011 – Photo credit Sabrina Raffi

 

1Source Magazine Coté Ouest n°98 - Photo credit Gilles Trillard

 

3Source The Art of Living

 

4Source Book American Colonial by Wendell Garrett – Photo credit Paul Rocheleau

 

I wish everyone of you a great new week!

Talk to you soon!

xx

Greet

You have read this article Wood paneling with the title Warmth of wood. You can bookmark this page URL http://carteirodopoente.blogspot.com/2012/10/warmth-of-wood.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Warmth of wood"

Post a Comment