My interview at the Skirted Roundtable





I am so honored to have been invited for an interview by Linda, Joni and Megan at the Skirted Roundtable !



I came in from Switzerland yesterday night and I was so thrilled to see that my interview at the Skirted Round table was posted!



It was so nice talking with these lovely ladies of the Skirted Roundtable! And I really want to thank them for the opportunity they gave me for this interview!



Thank you Linda, thank you Joni, thank you Megan! I love you!!!



XXX



If you are interested in listening to my interview, please click on the Skirted Roundtable logo.



SRT



xx


You have read this article The Skirted Roundtable interview with the title My interview at the Skirted Roundtable. You can bookmark this page URL https://carteirodopoente.blogspot.com/2010/11/my-interview-at-skirted-roundtable.html. Thanks!

No comment for "My interview at the Skirted Roundtable"

Post a Comment