carteirodopoente
Home
About
Privacy
Disclaimer
Advertise
Contact
Home
»
New Year
»
HAPPY NEW YEAR !
HAPPY NEW YEAR !
Jan and me wish you all a Happy and Healthy 2011 !
xx
You have read this article
New Year
with the title
HAPPY NEW YEAR !
. You can bookmark this page URL
https://carteirodopoente.blogspot.com/2010/12/happy-new-year.html
. Thanks!
No comment for "HAPPY NEW YEAR !"
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
Belgian designed oak cabinets
Oak cabinetry used as display cabinets or library bookcases. Designed by Belgian designers. Design by Interior Designer Natalie H...
Belgian architecture and interior design
I hope everyone has had a wonderful Holiday time! Now we are in a new year and I am looking forward to this blogging year, to all the gorgeo...
Steel windows and doors
More and more architects are integrating steel windows and doors in their designs. The advantage of using steel windows and doors is, th...
Unexpected new look for an authentic paneling
The currently Paris based Belgian designer Ramy Fischler of the firm RF Studio , was asked to renovate and to breathe new life into a du...
Cupboard love
I have to admit that I do have a weakness for antique cupboards. This type of furniture can be placed in several rooms of the house and c...
Front doors and accessories
I’ve always had a weakness for beautiful front doors. I came across these pictures of French front doors I wanted to share with you today. ...
An alternative use
A few days ago we visited a client's house where we installed a kitchen 2 years ago and to my surprise I noticed that the kitchen cab...
Accents of Celadon
‘Celadon’ is one of my favorite colors. I love to bring in a touch of celadon in a room. In a classic or in a contemporary styled interior, ...
Christmas in the House of Walda Pairon
It was already getting darker as we walked through the lane towards Walda’s house to receive our annual dose of inspirational Chris...
The Castle of Nokere
About twice a week I drive through a little town, called Nokere, where in the rural centre of it, is located the beautiful Castle of Nokere....
Blog Archive
►
2014
(7)
►
January
(7)
►
2013
(89)
►
December
(9)
►
November
(5)
►
October
(7)
►
September
(7)
►
August
(6)
►
July
(9)
►
June
(6)
►
May
(9)
►
April
(7)
►
March
(9)
►
February
(8)
►
January
(7)
►
2012
(103)
►
December
(8)
►
November
(7)
►
October
(10)
►
September
(8)
►
August
(8)
►
July
(9)
►
June
(8)
►
May
(8)
►
April
(9)
►
March
(10)
►
February
(8)
►
January
(10)
►
2011
(113)
►
December
(9)
►
November
(9)
►
October
(9)
►
September
(8)
►
August
(9)
►
July
(8)
►
June
(10)
►
May
(9)
►
April
(11)
►
March
(11)
►
February
(10)
►
January
(10)
▼
2010
(97)
▼
December
(10)
HAPPY NEW YEAR !
My last blogpost of this year is dedicated to all ...
Subdued color palette
Merry Christmas !
Meet Fay
Outside cold – Inside warmth
Painted panelling and bookcases
The beautiful houses of Anne Decker Architects
Hand-made Belgian Hardware Jewelry
Fur and hide in mountain houses
►
November
(11)
►
October
(6)
►
September
(6)
►
August
(6)
►
July
(8)
►
June
(7)
►
May
(8)
►
April
(9)
►
March
(7)
►
February
(8)
►
January
(11)
►
2009
(75)
►
December
(13)
►
November
(14)
►
October
(14)
►
September
(13)
►
August
(20)
►
July
(1)
Followers
No comment for "HAPPY NEW YEAR !"
Post a Comment