Crazy Holiday Rush

 

Found time to buy all of your Christmas gifts yet ?! I didn’t ! Every year I notice that hustle and bustle crazy busy time before Christmas Holidays.

The previous days I had several clients’ meetings and had to finish design projects. Yes, I was so very busy that I hardly had time to blog or to do my Christmas shopping! So, time to slow down and to enjoy this Holiday Season!

 

Today I wanted to share a sneak peek into a client’s home. The Lefèvre Interiors’ team designed all doors and paneling, manufactured in the workshop of LEFEVRE INTERIORS.

1Lefèvre Interiors   Picture by me

2Lefèvre Interiors   Picture by me

More photos later.

____

And I have to share with you this exciting news today!

Did you know that Rose Uniacke, one of my absolutely favorite London based interior designers, won the 2013 Andrew Martin Designer of the Year Award ? The award is the pinnacle of the interior design industry and is described by the London Times as “the Oscars of interior design industry”.

Rose Uniacke has been recognized for her fresh approach to interior design. As the 17th winner of this award, Rose joins a prestigious line-up of the most celebrated and recognized names from the international interior design world.

 

Congratulations Rose !

3Interior design by Rose Uniacke   Source Rose Uniacke

 

Enjoy this beautiful time of the year!!!

 

xx

Greet

 

If you would like us to help realizing your paneling, feel free to contact us at info@lefevre.be

For more Lefèvre Interiors realisations visit our website at www.lefevre.be

Season's Greetings 2013

You have read this article Lefèvre Interiors / Rose Uniacke with the title Crazy Holiday Rush. You can bookmark this page URL https://carteirodopoente.blogspot.com/2013/12/crazy-holiday-rush.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Crazy Holiday Rush"

Post a Comment