A few things to share and only one thing to ask !

 

Hello my friends, after a very busy week, I am here again with a few things to tell and even one thing to ask.

First of all I am so pleased to tell you that the weather in Belgium was rather nice the past days and that all roses in our garden are blooming! Last year I already posted about the old garden roses we planted in Autumn 2009. 

2012-06-22_213547On both sides of the graveled garden alley, we planted our roses. On the left as on the right side you can see the ‘Aspirin’ rose (white/pink colored roses) and next to them at the right side we planted the old Bourbon roses : ‘Madame Isaac Pereire’, ‘Ulrich Brunner’ and ‘Honorine de Brabant’.

I just love to walk along the alley to sniff their wonderful perfume!

2012-06-22_213159  These are Ulrich Brunner roses. The roses have a wonderful texture, as they have velvet leaves.

 

P10Here you can see the ‘Aspirin’ roses.

 

2012-06-22_213442We even planted ‘Snow-White’ roses at the side terrace of our home.

 

2012-06-22_213113This is the ‘Kirr Royal’ rambler at the backside of our home. Doesn’t he look beautiful?

_____

My friend Céline from the blog Céline Chollet Aquarelles painted an aquarel of me riding my sweet horse Mango. I received the aquarel a few days ago and I am very happy with it! Thank you so much Céline!

P3

MANGO AQUARELLE DÉTAIL 2012Detail of the aquarel

If you would love to have an aquarel of your favorite horse, or of you and your horse, please contact Céline at http://wwwboitedaquarelles.blogspot.be/.

_____

I discovered a wonderful blog that I absolutely have to share with you : ‘Horse Country Chic’.

P15

Ann, the author is a country girl at heart, who lives in a 19th century restored house, somewhere between the Blue Ridge and the Allegheny Mountains in the Shenandoah Valley of Virginia.

“This blog is about celebrating the chic side of country life, for those who love it and everything that goes with: horses, hounds, cooking, entertaining, decorating, and being outdoors. This isn't guns and gardens but a sophisticated approach to living, one that is timeless and traditional, and will never go out of style.”, is to read at Ann’s blog.

If you love all things country live related and if you are a horse lover, please check out this marvellous blog!

_____

 

And now I have a question for all of you, my dear readers.

For one of my client’s I am searching for a Swedish 18th century writing desk.

Is there anybody who can help me to find a Swedish Rococo writing desk as this one here? Or a look-a-like?

I would be very grateful for your help!

 

 

Foto 4 swedish antiques blogspot 2010-05 Bukowski Swedish Rococo Writing Desk 882

 

Source Avolli Anew

 

I wish you all a great weekend!

xx

Greet

You have read this article Beautiful blogs / Flowers / Gardens / My home with the title A few things to share and only one thing to ask !. You can bookmark this page URL http://carteirodopoente.blogspot.com/2012/06/a-few-things-to-share-and-only-one.html. Thanks!

No comment for "A few things to share and only one thing to ask !"

Post a Comment