A Huge Thank You To Nancy Meyers !

 

What do Belgian Pearls, Habitually Chic and Remodelista have in common?!

They are Nancy Meyers’ daily reads!

Yes indeed, THE Nancy Meyers, the writer/director of films like Something's Gotta Give, The Holiday and Father of the Bride.

Of course we do know Nancy here in Belgium, and love all of her gorgeous films!

A few days ago I received emails from readers telling me that Nancy had named my blog in a short interview in the latest issue of Elle Decor, titled ‘12 things she can’t live without’. Can you imagine how thrilled I was to hear that?! Was this correct?? Where could I see this interview as there are no copies of the issue to find in Belgium?

When finally I discovered the interview on Heather’s blogpost this week (see Habitually Chic blog), I realized this was true! I couldn’t believe my eyes!!!

Next to Habitually Chic and Remodelista, Belgian Pearls was named as one of Nancy’s favorite Home Decor Blogs.

Home Decor blogs

 

Elle Decor july - august 2012 coverElle Decor cover July-August issue 2012

 

Interview with Nancy MeyersNancy Meyers 12 Things She Can’t Live Without

 

Thank you so much Nancy! I feel so very honored !

I do hope you will still love reading Belgian Pearls in future!

xx

Greet

You have read this article Belgian Pearls featured in Magazines / Nancy Meyers with the title A Huge Thank You To Nancy Meyers !. You can bookmark this page URL http://carteirodopoente.blogspot.com/2012/06/a-huge-thank-you-to-nancy-meyers.html. Thanks!

No comment for "A Huge Thank You To Nancy Meyers !"

Post a Comment