Images I love because of…

 

The images of today I had to file because something on them caught my eyes!

This image I love because of…

6source here

…the old patina of the side table and bench.

 

4source here

…the lovely colored and beautiful designed dishware.

 

5source here

…the charming look of this study room.

 

Eva Johnsonsource here

…the subtle touch of rose against the sober chosen color palette.

 

11Tilly Cambré source here

…the fabric of the cushions in combination with the view outside.

 

12 source here

…that gorgeous painted screen in combination with the blue painted armchair. Such an elegance!

 

3source unknown

…the sneak peek into the next room with its beautiful French floor tiles.

 

9source here  photo credit Pierre-Jean Verger

…the incredible inviting look of this room!

 

7source here

…the beautiful and natural tea table setting and the gorgeous white linen slipcovered chair.

 

 

1source here

.. the power of this perfect still.

 

2source here

…everything grouped together here!

 

8source here

…the gorgeous design of this wingchair.

 

I’d love to recommend you to click on the source of the images (mentioned below each image), because I do know you will be pleased to discover some beautiful blogs and websites as :

Kitchens I Have LovedKitchens I Have Loved

Pastels and WhitesPastels and Whites

Wilson Kelsey Design BlogWilson Kelsey Design

Inspiring InteriorsInspiring Interiors

Kathleen Clements DesignKathleen Clements Design

Maison & DécoMaison Deco

I am sure that by visiting these blogs and websites, your file of design inspiration images will expand!

xx

Greet

You have read this article Flowers / Inspiring spaces / Still Life with the title Images I love because of…. You can bookmark this page URL http://carteirodopoente.blogspot.com/2012/06/images-i-love-because-of.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Images I love because of…"

Post a Comment