Christmas decoration ideas

 

I noticed lately, that a lot of my blogger colleagues posted about their Christmas decoration and shared the most gorgeous inspirational images!

Next weekend I will try to decorate our home for Christmas and the images I filed will definitely help me with it.

I decided to share them with you today and I do hope that some of them will also inspire you.

Enjoy !

 

38source

I have always loved to use white candles and love the reflection of their light in a mirror.

 

40source

It’s all in the details !

 

4source

Oh so cozy !

 

6source unknown

Gorgeous idea to use hazelnuts as decoration.

 

35source

I will bring in a lot of pine tree branches as displayed here.

 

25source

And oh yes of course, not to forget the pine cones !

 

27source

Silverware, green branches and pine cones ! What a gorgeous combination !

 

39source

Or display your pewter ware in combination with the Christmas branches.

 

37source

Even the kitchen, I love to have it decorated for Christmas.

 

36source

Love this!

 

18source

Branches around the doorways !

 

28source

Or fill your wicker baskets with green and bring on the Christmas lights !

 

3source

My favorite image! I am thinking about an alternative for a traditional Christmas tree this year! Love this way of a more sober decorated tree.

9source

 

12source unknown

Yes! yes! yes! More sober decoration this year! I am convinced !

17source unknown

Sober, simple, perfection !

5source

41source

Simple and beautiful !

26source

16source

Burlap stocking.

 

13source

Gypsophilia hanging posies.

 

15source

Red berries.

 

11source unknown

Table decoration.

1source unknown

 

29source

The image above is a picture of my friend Mona of Providence Ltd Interior Design blog.

I definitely will hang a wreath between my copper pans as you did here Mona ! Beautiful !

You really should take a look at the post Mona did about the Christmas decoration at her home here and here !

Thank you dear Mona for sharing all these inspirational pictures of your Christmas decoration ! Your home looks so inviting!!

20source unknown

 

22source

My friend Monika of Splendid Willow blog returned from Sweden with a lot of gorgeous items she offers at her webstore! As the reindeer hides ! She posted about all here finds here.

Monika placed the hide over one end of her dining table as she shows us here in the picture below.

Please visit Monika’s webstore Splendid Avenue to discover more of her Christmas finds!

44source

 

32source

Christmas table setting, again sober and simple.

19source

 

14source

Chandelier drops as window decoration.

 

42source unknown

Or a sober window wreath.

 

And what about the decoration at the outside of the house ??!!

I have always loved the way Axel Vervoordt decorated the entrance of his castle with guirlandes. I might think to try this as well at the frontdoor of our house.

33Entrance at the château of Axel Vervoordt. (picture by me)

43My sister at the château of Axel Vervoordt. (picture by me)

 

2source

Guirlandes and lanterns at your fence.

 

24source unknown

Touches of Christmas on your outdoor furniture.

 

31source unknown

A Christmas wreath on your window or door! An evergreen.

 

23source

 

10source

Lamppost decoration! Never thought of this before?

 

7source

8source unknown

Christmas wreath in a tree.

 

Did you enjoy this post? Are you inspired by these images?

xx

Greet

You have read this article Christmas / Decoration with the title Christmas decoration ideas. You can bookmark this page URL https://carteirodopoente.blogspot.com/2012/12/christmas-decoration-ideas.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Christmas decoration ideas"

Post a Comment