carteirodopoente
Home
About
Privacy
Disclaimer
Advertise
Contact
Home
»
New Year
»
Happy New Year !
Happy New Year !
From our home to your home : Happy New Year !!!
xx
Greet
You have read this article
New Year
with the title
Happy New Year !
. You can bookmark this page URL
https://carteirodopoente.blogspot.com/2012/12/happy-new-year.html
. Thanks!
No comment for "Happy New Year !"
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
Belgian designed oak cabinets
Oak cabinetry used as display cabinets or library bookcases. Designed by Belgian designers. Design by Interior Designer Natalie H...
Belgian architecture and interior design
I hope everyone has had a wonderful Holiday time! Now we are in a new year and I am looking forward to this blogging year, to all the gorgeo...
Steel windows and doors
More and more architects are integrating steel windows and doors in their designs. The advantage of using steel windows and doors is, th...
Unexpected new look for an authentic paneling
The currently Paris based Belgian designer Ramy Fischler of the firm RF Studio , was asked to renovate and to breathe new life into a du...
Cupboard love
I have to admit that I do have a weakness for antique cupboards. This type of furniture can be placed in several rooms of the house and c...
Front doors and accessories
I’ve always had a weakness for beautiful front doors. I came across these pictures of French front doors I wanted to share with you today. ...
An alternative use
A few days ago we visited a client's house where we installed a kitchen 2 years ago and to my surprise I noticed that the kitchen cab...
Christmas in the House of Walda Pairon
It was already getting darker as we walked through the lane towards Walda’s house to receive our annual dose of inspirational Chris...
Accents of Celadon
‘Celadon’ is one of my favorite colors. I love to bring in a touch of celadon in a room. In a classic or in a contemporary styled interior, ...
Christophe Decarpentrie
Christophe Decarpentrie is one of our Belgian classical designers. Today I show you some pictures of a house in Belgium, in the neighbourho...
Blog Archive
►
2014
(7)
►
January
(7)
►
2013
(89)
►
December
(9)
►
November
(5)
►
October
(7)
►
September
(7)
►
August
(6)
►
July
(9)
►
June
(6)
►
May
(9)
►
April
(7)
►
March
(9)
►
February
(8)
►
January
(7)
▼
2012
(103)
▼
December
(8)
Happy New Year !
The most beautiful horse in the world
Merry Christmas !
LEFEVRE INTERIORS on the COVER of latest issue HAB...
ANTA, made in Scotland
Our Christmas home decoration
Lefèvre Interiors new website online
Christmas decoration ideas
►
November
(7)
►
October
(10)
►
September
(8)
►
August
(8)
►
July
(9)
►
June
(8)
►
May
(8)
►
April
(9)
►
March
(10)
►
February
(8)
►
January
(10)
►
2011
(113)
►
December
(9)
►
November
(9)
►
October
(9)
►
September
(8)
►
August
(9)
►
July
(8)
►
June
(10)
►
May
(9)
►
April
(11)
►
March
(11)
►
February
(10)
►
January
(10)
►
2010
(97)
►
December
(10)
►
November
(11)
►
October
(6)
►
September
(6)
►
August
(6)
►
July
(8)
►
June
(7)
►
May
(8)
►
April
(9)
►
March
(7)
►
February
(8)
►
January
(11)
►
2009
(75)
►
December
(13)
►
November
(14)
►
October
(14)
►
September
(13)
►
August
(20)
►
July
(1)
Followers
No comment for "Happy New Year !"
Post a Comment